I suggest you ...

Make Disabling of BETA TES a PERMANEMT option

add and option that you can check to eliminate being notified of a BETA UPDATE.

749 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    tmik shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NM commented  · 

I don't want No Betas testing, block all Betas permantently immediately.

• Larry commented  · 

block betas now and in future

• Anonymous commented  · 

I do not want this Beta Version from all apps, plugin or modules. Thank You

• Patrick McDonald commented  · 

I don't want receive any Beta version from all apps, plugin or modules. Thanks !

• tmik commented  · 

There is absolutely NO VALID reason to download a BETA version of a new program since they are fraught with errors and problems, companies take no responsibility for any problems they may cause to your computer since they are clearly labeled BETA TESTS. Once the bugs are mostly worked out and corrected that same peogran will announce and ujpdate and THAT;s what you do want to download.

• Marc Royce commented  · 

I want to receive beta versions of programs. If you tell me a beta is available, then I will probably choose it. I always have a backup before I install any new version of a program.

• S Jones commented  · 

It is now June and I don't see that feature to eliminate Beta. additionally you need to add a turn off feature to any file download we find incompatible and troublesome!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Disable, beta is for computer nerds

• pablo commented  · 

not like beta versio

• Ben commented  · 

Yes, I want it will be permanent option ! I don't want receive any Beta version from all apps, plugin or modules. Thanks !

• tmik commented  · 

IMMEDIATELY !!

Feedback and Knowledge Base