Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

The up-dates from youtube latest Kodi - should have a way of checking is an older version on the their fire-stick and adjust to remore the old version so the new version can be loaded without and problem errors.

• Anonymous commented  · 

do my updates at around 11am in the am, as I am usually home and have the computer on at that time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am having problem no audio output device is installed on my computer (sound problem), can it solve?

• Charlotte Tremblay commented  · 

I would not take a chance on this logiciel...THere will alwaiys a chance thar it will happen again and its very difficult to find the problem...You could put the virus in quarantaine and see ...But for me ans my hubby...Il don't want it at all...

It is your logiciel...And you have about 3 virus in it...Imagine the rest...O.K...It i syour decision...

Bye, Bye..Charlotte tremblay...

• Gerry commented  · 

And the option to turn it off, I don't want it at all. Needless to say I will be asking for a refund.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I really think we just need to resend the previous proposed version. Won't that clear the water?

CP

Feedback and Knowledge Base