Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cindy commented  · 

I agree that you should have the ability to delete any updates if you do not wish to install. Why is that option not available?

• D.Bennington commented  · 

i agree that Adobe Flash Player is totally unstable with error messages and constant updates that must just be repetitions of previous ones.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Adobe flash regulary crash and pollute my firefox,is it voluntary?
        This add on is a true stinking shit till now.

• Anonymous commented  · 

cannot keep Adobe Flash updated and functional. Have tried several means to update trying to avoid the sleazy providers. Looking at my programs i can see a recent Adobe flash but it won't function. I am using Mozilla for browser and have read it may not be the best at supporting Adobe? Any suggestions?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why do these 100k+ paid 'programmers' learn how to program? Seems every week Adobe has new 'fixes' to install - and they used to be GREAT software

• Ronald Pedersen commented  · 

The Adobe Flash Player is most frustrating and non-adaptive piece of "software"(not the word I wanted to use) ever created! Internet Explorer just SUCKS, so I refuse to even use it anymore. But Fire Fox keeps "not responding" when ever I try to play ANY games, claiming that the 'Shockwave' plug-in crashed, but Adobe refuses to fix the problems! I have spent many hours trying to communicate my problems to ALL of these software manufacturers to no avail! Why can all the companies who manufacture software that is 'required' for Microsoft/Windows get their "****" together and play nice together?

• Paul Barry commented  · 

ALL ADOBE SOFTWARE IS BUGGY!
        It takes 2 to 3 or more tries to download because the downloads keep crashing.
        Then you will find it takes a couple of tries to get the program to install.
        Then within a few weeks you start getting notices of new "Important upgrades," that you need to download NOW to protect your computer.

I am fast becoming an Android fan.

Between Adobe and Windows 8 a few of my friends and colleagues are switching to Apple.

Because of my reputation for fixing computers, people have been giving me their non-working Computers.
        I now have a collection of 5 top of the line HP Laptops, plus some Sony's, Toshiba and Dell's all are dead.

• Paul Barry commented  · 

We need to be able to NOT download "Updates".

Certain Software Companies use Updates as a Beta Testing.

If I, or anyone else doesn't want Updates we should be able to delete the updates and not be pestered about downloading them.

After all, Freedom of Choice is the American way.
        Just go into any food store and just stand in the cereal aisle and be overwhelmed by choices.

• Anonymous commented  · 

adobe flash never works right & is the biggest pain-in-the-ass on the planet. Especially with an XP computer. WHY ? I haven't a damn clue, other than Java won't allow it.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base