Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • aresilva commented  · 

this is crap designed to squeeze a few dollars out of unsuspecting users!

• Al Wolf commented  · 

Have not had any prolems that I can report.

• Del commented  · 

Flash player - the last year or so it is garbage. Very few video's play prope4rly and much of the time it locks my machine solid. Crap.

The download / update has only installed properly twice in the last year.

• courivaud commented  · 

bonjour j'ai Windows 10 je n'arrives pas les enregistrées dans mes favoris je click sur étoiles et quand je regardes plus tard il n'y ai pas que faire merci de m'aider bonne journée

• Trish Raferty commented  · 

WoW! All of these comments are from 2013 and here it is June 2015 and I am just now having these problems....I play games on FaceBook, many games, and only Voyage to Fantacy and Words with Friends are the only two that keep posting I need to update Adobe Flash. As of this minute, I am running 17.5 or something in that bracket, but it still doesn't work only on these two games. Which happen to be in the top 5 favorites that I play. I AM a senior and am only a little computer proficient, what I have learned is mostly from trial and air. I learned the hard way NOT to mess with your Fat 32 Files....boy did I ever. I would appreciate any help or info any may have. I have even contacted the developer (Quat) and they tried 4 a week to get me going, but to no avail. Please use a subject line if you respond via email or else I just delete without opening.

• S Jones commented  · 

What Adobe needs is some stiff competition. They feel that they have the monopoly on that type of software so there is no need to worry about being stable or reliable. Adobe thinks we are all mushrooms. They feed us Bu*****t and keep us in the dark!

• S Jones commented  · 

YES! Cindy I'm 100% with you! why doesn't Filepuma have the ability or the feature to block trouble causing updates? Like the wrong version of Samsung Kies that totally trashes my cellphone

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can't update Adobe Flash Player - have tried so many times. cruised the www many, many times to find the answer - no luck. Just stuck with 3.2 - and NO WAY around the blockage.
        Any hints?

• Anonymous commented  · 

bonjour je salut votre travail.votre logiciel et vraiment utile il m a vraiment aider . jesuis contant de l utiliser.

• Skylark commented  · 

Most users that do nothing but rant, rave and constantly flame a company and its products usually don't know a thing about configuring their systems. They are also more likely than not running old and outdated legacy hardware and software. If you don't know how to take care of your system, you'll just have one problem, after another. Kids are usually the biggest flamers and hotheads you'll find online, having nothing better to do than to gripe about FREE software. You don't like it, uninstall it....a simple thing to do.

• Skylark commented  · 

Adobe flash site should recognize a properly configured system; it should tell you what browser and processor (32-bit or 64-bit) you're using. You the have a screen for downloading/updating to the correct version shown to you for your simple action. Firefox users will be getting the Shockwave Flash plugin, not the standard Flash plugin that is used by IE and others.

• Skylark commented  · 

To Fred Bittel:

You must have a non-IE Flash version already installed, or the Adobe auto-system update checker isn't reading your setup correctly. Uninstall ALL Flash instances on your system (plug-ins or stand alone utilities). Login to adobe.com and go to Flash update; it should come up telling you what version you need, including what browser you use and processor type (e.g. 32-bit or 64-bit), it will be all set to download/update.

• Skylark commented  · 

The why is quite simple, as I said in my previous comment to the "other" Anonymous. If you want to run a well operating system, the user MUST keep drivers and programs/utilities updated; if you have a good program that properly checks for new driver/utility/program updates and tells you, you'll be ahead of the game to begin with...doesn't take much time... Not updating regularly with the most recent versions makes your system much more likely to crashes, lockups, poor performance, as well as much less secure.

• Skylark commented  · 

I teach for all ages and find a simple explanation that they should read popups, as they many times are telling you about product updates that they have running (generally in the background). Then explain that the need for Adobe's numerous Flash updates is for the most part security-based. If you explain to them clearly, maybe even give them a simple booklet telling them about different things to expect as normal daily occurrences, you'll find they will retain what you teach them. Filepuma isn't and shouldn't try to control the frequency of updates shown, that defeats the reason for keeping everything updated to begin with. A system that is not kept updated regularly by the user is a poorly configured one that will have more problems than worrying about update frequencies.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I teach computers to senior citizens, most do not know or care what flash player is or does.
        Senior citizens and I suspect 23/30/40/ and 50 year olds see the constant updates as meaning that something is wrong with their computer or that some virus/hacker is trying to mess with their settings/data. Adobe may be well regarded by the professional world but most ordinary users of PC's don't even know the name.
        If updates occurred less often and the message to say there is an update were to be somewhat clearer in what it is about to fix, I think most users would become more informed and more comfortable about going ahead whit an update.

• Anonymous commented  · 

wondering why always keep up the updates? If you do this to me it sound like check in my computer? I think it should once that is all then all peaceful but keep bugging update all the time... can you tell me why?

• Fred Bittel commented  · 

I use IE. How do I stop constantly receiving non IE Flashplayer updates?

• Paul commented  · 

Add the option to delete updates the customer does not wish to install.

Feedback and Knowledge Base